Learn how to create a shabby chic finish for your own furniture!
VISIT THE FREE SHABBY CHIC DEMONSTRATION
ON NOVEMBER 5, 2011
IN GLENDALE, KENNETH VILLAGE
AT ENCORE (former gas station)
1435 West Kenneth Road, Glendale, CA 91201
on November 19, 2011 from 1-4pm at 1234 San Luis Rey Dr, Glendale, 91208
on January 10 or January 14, 2012, from 1-4pm at 1234 San Luis Rey Dr, Glendale, 91208 OR
January 14 from 1-5pm in Glendale same address as above
Make a Reservation
please send email to make a reservation
Colors used: white, off-white or antique white
Introduction Price: $99 per person
- all needed material included (paint, sealer, sanding paper) and you can take it home.
Information what to bring
- 1 small piece of furniture such as
shelf or small cabinet;
basically what fits into a regular car.
- Furniture must be made of real wood, must be in good condition, particle board, not lacquered or painted, without cracks or in need of woodwork with missing pieces.
- Wear or bring old clothes, it can get messy.
- Need to find furniture? Go to www.craigslist.com - there is plenty of cheap furniture.
Secure your place and